Monday, March 17, 2008

What's the meaning of this?

For those who might be wondering why I chose this title for my blog or aren't familiar with musical vocab....mezzo forte is just a fancy, schmancy way of saying "medium loud" which I guess IS rather humorous if you know me at all (Thank ya Whit=0D. I chose mezzo because my voice classification is mezzo soprano - which means - can't sing the super-dee-duper high notes but I can sing high notes - or will be able to again soon thanks to Elise, my voice teacher! YAY!! So it is mezzo forte...not because I'm particularly a "medium" in the size or sound category but definitely not in an "I see dead people" medium kinda way. (read your mind Whitney) I haven't been a medium in size or sound since I was about...ummmmmmm 6 months old!

No comments: